If you are here, you must be interested in becoming a member of our society. Engineers, scientists, architects, insurers, contractors, and all those who have an interest in earthquakes and their effects are eligible for membership. The membership year is 1 October to 30 September.
Admission to membership of the Society is subject to the approval of the Management Committee. ‘Ordinary’ (individual), ‘Young Professional’ (individual <30 years old) and ‘Corporate’ memberships are available, with a discount for full time students.
Annual membership dues, which include a subscription to the Society’s quarterly Bulletin are (for 2020/2021):
|Membership Type||Yearly Dues||Application Form||Apply online|
|Ordinary Membership||NZ: $130
|Corporate Membership||NZ: $240
|Young Professional Membership||NZ: $65
|Student Membership||NZ: $0
- All fee above are GST exclusive.
- All fee are in NZ dollars.
- Overseas members do not pay GST.
- For student membership applications please include a copy of your student card, along with details of your course and expected completion date.
- NZ student members do not receive a hard copy of the Bulletin.
Questions regarding membership in NZSEE should be directed to the Executive officer.
Members of NZSEE receive full voting privileges, full online access to the latest issues of the Bulletin and member discounts for annual meetings, seminars, and publications.